Have you guys seen the meteor that was recorded from Phantom 3?

D

DrewFlies

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The YouTube page said it was captured over Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and the video was uploaded on September 18, 2015.

I think that was actually a rocket launch a few weeks ago. Looks the same, I may be wrong. I'm in Lauderdale and I didn't hear a peep about that.

Dave

It's a shame they didn't keep recording. Cool video none the less.

Ok this is very puzzling. I just searched all the local news and found nothing. I was born and raised here, it does look like Fort Lauderdale but I don't recognize that bridge or road. Not adding up... still looking.

Dave

Looks like one of those iPhone FX apps that adds a fireball, etc into your footage.

Ok this is very puzzling. I just searched all the local news and found nothing. I was born and raised here, it does look like Fort Lauderdale but I don't recognize that bridge or road. Not adding up... still looking.

Dave

That bridge is the same bridge by Bubier Park

I called him out on the YT video. Also, it is the only video they have. Classic "click bait" to garner views on the channel. What a nozzle.

Reactions: dkyacht
I called him out on the YT video. Also, it is the only video they have. Classic "click bait" to garner views on the channel. What a nozzle.

Lmaoooo dont get so stirred up guys. It was me I created it. I added the sound effects to make people believe the video that don't own a P3 and don't know it doesn't record sound. I'm a special effects producer and now I'm using my P3 footage to my special effects. It was just for a laugh guys lol

Reactions: dkyacht
I wondered if it could be you but you have been around a bit and haven't done this in the past that I am aware of.
So it all begs the question... why? And why no disclaimer? You even put the word 'drone' in the title so it gets picked up.

lol its a fake account. I'm not trying to bring in views or subs for channel. It was just a little fun. I had fun editing it and I went with the joke a little. Its only been a couple hours and admitting to it being fake lol. No harm done.

Reactions: J.James
It took me about 15 views or playing that clip over and over before i could even see the added fireball.

Tho I was more distracted by what ever is causing them moving white blotches in the shot. It almost looks like when shooting threw a window and getting light reflected on to the glass.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers