Have vision but no control......

Reaction score
hello,

I was flying my p3 pro yesterday and all was good had full use of everything. today I fired it up and had vision from the camera but nothing else. I have tried everything but can not get any life out of the bird. DJI tech service was little to no help and I will not send it in to get raped. The bird will link but then will tell me lost connection to the RC but will still have vision on the app.....but no control over the gimball or the bird. I can not do an IMU calibration. I can not do anything. I have tried all even popped the hood to check. Removed the gimbal to see if any change and nothing. Removed the housing and circuit board where the linking button is and swapped with another from another pro and nothing.......everything is getting hot so need to calibrate but can't. Can't do anything with the firmware either. app says controller has 1.6 but that's all it tells me. tried many devices and tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Anyone got any brilliant ideas for me to try.

is it still under warr. with DJI? I had just sent my P3a in for a cracked shell and all I lost was 2 weeks. If your worried about not having it. It's no good setting there. Sounds like something went bad.

I have the same problem, rc signal lost. Can't do anything. The drone and controller seem to be linked, I've relinked a few times but still with the " rc signal lost" . This happened once before when I updated the controller software , back then I downgraded the software back to the original , but now, I don't remember how .

no its not under warranty.......I am a second owner......I bought it from some guy who crashed it and just wanted to get rid of it........I fired it up immediately and it flew perfect camera and all then the next day.....nothing......only camera vision.........no control over anything.......must be a short somewhere but where??? I have the bird open now and testing different components......but nothing stands out as obvious......cant figure out what could be the problem......IS IT TRUE THE P3 PRO WONT FLY WITHOUT THE GIMBALL AND CAMERA???

hello,

I was flying my p3 pro yesterday and all was good had full use of everything. today I fired it up and had vision from the camera but nothing else. I have tried everything but can not get any life out of the bird. DJI tech service was little to no help and I will not send it in to get raped. The bird will link but then will tell me lost connection to the RC but will still have vision on the app.....but no control over the gimball or the bird. I can not do an IMU calibration. I can not do anything. I have tried all even popped the hood to check. Removed the gimbal to see if any change and nothing. Removed the housing and circuit board where the linking button is and swapped with another from another pro and nothing.......everything is getting hot so need to calibrate but can't. Can't do anything with the firmware either. app says controller has 1.6 but that's all it tells me. tried many devices and tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Anyone got any brilliant ideas for me to try.
I had to downgrade the firmware to the original 1.5.8 version. In the first screen, the white one with the drone image, touch and hold for a few seconds the box image on the upper right corner. There you'll be able to bring it back from 1.6 to 1.5.8.

I have swapped everything........hood, sonar, wifi, camera & gimball, everything swapped over but the motors and main board & rc.......no luck.......I can see the camera image but no control over anything.....it says rc signal lost......but I can link the rc.....but the error doesn't go away.........and I can not calibrate.......when I click calibrate it just says press start to calibrate???? press start where?

having a really hard time getting firm ware on this bird......it has a gimball and camera with firmware on the sd card.....but will not update.......any suggestions?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl