Have flight log from crash

Ok so that is all I have been able to glean from Litchi. Refer to my previous post. It cost me $323 to have the drone replaced. DJI claims it's my fault for using a 3rd party program. What more do I need to say? I sent the drone on the same mission that was accomplished 2 hours earlier but ended up in disaster, in the exact same manner. Whether it was my fault at this point is moot. I cast doubts on using Litchi at this point.

Did you tell DJI that you were using Litchi?

Hm, I'm looking for someone who asked for warranty repair after hardware failure while using Litchi who withheld that information from DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I saw no reason not to tell them. If it was a fault of the aircraft it should be covered regardless of how it is flying.

I saw no reason not to tell them. If it was a fault of the aircraft it should be covered regardless of how it is flying.

There is a topic about similar situation. Phantom out of control and crash when using Litchi. Probably nothing to do with app. User told DJI that he was using Litchi and was immediately disqualified from warranty repair on a warranty term saying that you need to follow manual which only mentions Go app.
So telling DJI that you used Litchi is a no-no.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20