Has your front/ bottom obstacle sensing changed since the update (DJIGO4)?

Reaction score
Hey all! Ok so I just noticed something that may have changed with the most recent update. Prior to DJIGO4 update the following would happen if I horizontally approached an object:

- Radar symbol on center of screen would gradually change from green bars to yellow bars then to red bars before sounding an audible alarm and stopping the aircrafts forward movement.

- I was also able to set a radar display to reflect the distance below the aircraft. The radar display is the same as the front sensor radar display but it's flipped and is on the lower part of the display.

So I just went outside and noticed that if I get close to an object the bars only will go from green to yellow and I won't get any audible alert. However the craft's forward movement will stop, which shows that the sensors are obviously functional.

I'm also unable to select a radar for the bottom sensors to be displayed and I'm no longer allowed to select/ deselect the radar display for the front sensors.

Anyone else notice the above?? Thanks all!

Haven't done the update yet. But curious as to how to set the radar display for below the aircraft. Are you using iOS or android. I have iPad Air 2 and don't recall seeing this setting

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

With iOS GO4 all last versions, I got the audio alert (bips), so already this point is not matching with your. Check visual detection settings, as well in Advanced Settings.

Edit: there is only one real-time radar chart that can be displayed and he's linked to the forward obstacle sensors only.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Doesn't the P4P's with rear OA sensors have that other radar graphic, not for the downward sensors? The downward sensor data is reported next to the VS or HS.

As odd as it may seem. I have a P4 and prior to the update had a "radar" that showed bottom sensors. I was even able to turn it on and off.

I'm still a noob so I'm just advising on what I had prior to the update. Maybe it was a possible glitch or something that was cleaned up with the update?

Last edited:
I'll try and find some older screen shots if I have any.

Maybe you've seen the histogram camera option, disabled by default.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Hi since my new djigo 4 update my camera went **** and i also notice i have lost 30mph off my speed ,,79 down to 49.2mph..couldent record nothingwithout pink or green screen in any mode,,,anyone know if lightbrige beta than djigo4 app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20