Has my 100% Stock P3 Case Cracked?

Has my 100% Stock P3 Case Cracked?

• Yes (if you have removed or changed ANY of the screws in the motor mount)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this to get some data. I have seen a lot of Cracked Threads it would be nice to see actual numbers now.

How do you get the actual number through this forum? And what's the purpose of getting it?

I think it will definatley give some sort of percentage baseline for sure. I smacked mine into a wall and was inpressed that there was only little damage after it fell 5 feet to the deck on its top. Landing gear on one leg has a cut from a rotor when it shattered. Other than that, did a good check, replaced the rotors and still am flying it!

I have no cracks, but am unsure if I have old or new motors. Could you please tell me how to tell, or what thread would explain it?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443845769.068556.jpg

This will definitely prove once and for all that there's no difference between old and new motor in term of cracks

No crack After my 80 ++ fly yesterday my P3A has a stress crack on the bottom shell... i think that just because i installed the propeller guard screw to hard when the motor still in hot temp...

But theres no problem for me... i just buy a power glue and stick it with ciggarete filter on the crack...

Votes are going good
Yes, if you could get all 38,173 members, then the shell cracking issue argument might be resolved with regard to being a major issue or just a blip on the radar. I don't think you can establish any trends with these numbers. Looks more like a political poll where they call a hundred people and change the political election results.:D:D

Do i expect 37k votes NO...... At least it's something.
Yes, for sure, about 1/10th of 1%-- maybe the action will pick up-- if we could only get as many votes as we had people complaining about cracked shells, then it may have some meaning. Of course, all those with the cracked shells probably missed this vote or post.:confused::confused: J/k:D

Yes, for sure, about 1/10th of 1%-- maybe the action will pick up-- if we could only get as many votes as we had people complaining about cracked shells, then it may have some meaning. Of course, all those with the cracked shells probably missed this vote or post.:confused::confused: J/k:D
What Bob means to say is he has better things to do with his time then complain about someone's poll. Let's just triple the amount of members to equal the amount of posts....so that's 147,000 posts. Bob now has 146,999 other things he could be doing right now....other than complaining of course.
No cracks. New motors and 8 hours of flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj