Has anyone used a retractable Lightning Cable?

Reaction score
I'd like to get a new Lightning cable for my new P3P (cue applause). I've had really good luck with Amazon's MFi-certified cables, which I use around the house and in the car.

When initially playing with the Phantom, I used a 3-footer from my living room 'charge area', but obviously I don't want to play the disconnect game. The cable overhang wasn't terrible, but I like the idea of Amazon's retractable cable, as I can use as little as I need to, with less potential for snag... my only concern is whether the hub's weight will tug at the cable too much.

In any case, has anyone done this, or thought about it?
Similarly, has anyone had positive experiences using Amazon cables with the Phantom? I've read that people have had issues with the Ankers.

The only 12" Lightning cables I've seen are the Ankers, which a number of people have complained about.

Do you know of anyone else who sells certified cables at that length?

The only 12" Lightning cables I've seen are the Ankers, which a number of people have complained about.

Do you know of anyone else who sells certified cables at that length?
I am using an Anker 12 inch with no issues-- luck of the draw I guess

I just got 2 of the Anker 12" cables the other day. Paid an arm and a leg for them, but both seem fine after a few uses. I have quite a bit of Anker stuff - chargers, speakers, cables, battery packs - and all of it seems solid.

i remember back in the day when all cables were just to long, you couldn,t find a short cable unless you made it yourself, the other option is to use a longer one but turn it into a curly cable and wrap it around your tx handle.

wrap the cable around something cylindrical, and immerse it in hot water (preferably just under boiling)(making sure to keep the plugs out of the water)), leave for a few minutes, remove from the water dry of as best as you can and then pop it in the freezer for 30 mins or so

I have just bought 6" original apple for 29 bucks from a local official retailer. I always hated apple and canon for their hidden fees. 29 bucks for Chinese 6" wire.. ****

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic