Has anyone successfully unlocked a NFZ?

Reaction score
If so, can you post here which NFZ it was, which Phantom, which firmware/go you have? I'm trying to debug why it won't work for me, and would like to ask some more questions.

If so, can you post here which NFZ it was, which Phantom, which firmware/go you have? I'm trying to debug why it won't work for me, and would like to ask some more questions.

Ya ok "edraven" what field office of the FAA do you work out of.........lol

Funny! But, seriously, the "don't fly within 5 miles of an airport" is just a guideline, not law. Unlocking a NFZ isn't illegal.

I agree..........does this help you...........
.........not sure if it is still valid or not. DJI has removed the DJI GO unlock for now!

That does help, and confirms what I think the issue is. His NFZ in the GO app is yellow, as it should be, but the NFZ around Oakland Airport (94502) is Red in GO, even though it's Yellow and Green in the unlock website:
More NFZ BS

Haven't tried this myself, but I heard the Litchi app will override NFZs.

Haven't tried this myself, but I heard the Litchi app will override NFZs.

Interesting, I never tried it because I'd heard the opposite, that the NFZ's are uploaded to the bird, so it doesn't matter what app you use, they're still there.

Yeah, I think you're right. But I could have sworn somebody used Litchi to get around them. Maybe if the map isn't cached with GO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues