Has anyone ordered one of these?

Looks like a DJI Mavic knockoff. For $89 I wouldn't expect much. Might be okay as a training drone when first learning to fly. btw... It's selling on eBay new for $37.45. That should tell you how good an investment it will be. These cheap drones don't have GPS positioning, so expect any amount of wind to carry this model far away if you can't control it. A general rule of thumb is.. The greater the price of the drone, the easier it will be to fly. I have a couple of cheap pocket drones that for the life of me I can't fly without crashing into a wall after 10 seconds.

Last edited:
The website you linked to was only registered on 22/09/20. ICANN Lookup
Another very dubious sign is those regular pop-up boxes telling you that XYZ from Minnesota etc etc, has just bought one.

You'll get a cheap copy of one of a host of those which are available, as suggested above - or maybe you'll get nothing delivered at all.

The camera is very unlikely to be 4K.

Save your money.

Last edited:
It looks like one of those TGTBT deals from China best described as Trash for Cash! For every 1000 suckers worldwide they pocket $90 000 online and if you have the patience you may get something 3 months later that doesn’t resemble what they advertised. Just my foolish experience!

Looks like a DJI Mavic knockoff. For $89 I wouldn't expect much. Might be okay as a training drone when first learning to fly. btw... It's selling on eBay new for $37.45. That should tell you how good an investment it will be. These cheap drones don't have GPS positioning, so expect any amount of wind to carry this model far away if you can't control it. A general rule of thumb is.. The greater the price of the drone, the easier it will be to fly. I have a couple of cheap pocket drones that for the life of me I can't fly without crashing into a wall after 10 seconds.
Amen, brother. Those cheap pocket drones were the biggest scam to hit the toy market in quite a while. People kept buying 'em and nobody could fly 'em...not even outdoors on a calm day!! You're right, the more they cost, the easier to fly...but the more nervous the pilot. I tensed up so much that, after a year of flying, I now have buns of steel.

The website you linked to was only registered on 22/09/20. ICANN Lookup
Another very dubious sign is those regular pop-up boxes telling you that XYZ from Minnesota etc etc, has just bought one.

You'll get a cheap copy of one of a host of those which are available, as suggested above - or maybe you'll get nothing delivered at all.

The camera is very unlikely to be 4K.

Save your money.
That's the Mavic knockoff called the "Havoc" cause, when they take off, all hell breaks out and people duck & run for their lives. Fun for the whole family

Nope , I don’t waste my money on junk

I don't either as I have 3 P4Ps. Just thinking of having something to use if I wanted to get an almost impossible shot or video and no too worried about losing it.

The photo in the description of the guy sitting on a dock flying the drone looks to actually be a DJI Mavic and not their drone! Hilarious!

Amen, brother. Those cheap pocket drones were the biggest scam to hit the toy market in quite a while. People kept buying 'em and nobody could fly 'em...not even outdoors on a calm day!! You're right, the more they cost, the easier to fly...but the more nervous the pilot. I tensed up so much that, after a year of flying, I now have buns of steel.
I've been flying for two years now, I still get nervous. But do enjoy the flying

If you are serious about Drone Flying and image taking...
then I would suggest that any Drone without at least
Brussless Motors and a GPS and gimballed Camera are
a waste of money and time.

There are Drones available for less $$ than DJI but you
always get what you pay for.

Jerry

Reactions: SelfBiased
I'm flying a "trainer", has brushless, and gps, with fixed camera. once I figured out the calibrations, it's a great flyer, but flying camera, NOT.
If you just want to fly and snap a photo $200 isn't a bank breaker, but if you want to recoup (make money) hobby/toys won't cut it no matter how much post editing you do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4