Has anyone made their own case?

Before I got a case I carried it around in a rubber/plastic storage tub with some padding. I was going to go to the local upholstery store and get some foam and cut it out to make it a bit nicer inside. SUPER cheap option..but bulky as heck. I have a case now but I AM considering having a backpack custom made for it for hiking etc. It will basically be a back pack with foam inside that will clam shell open for easy access. I have a couple family members who do/did upholstery and textiles and are thinking up an idea for me. I want to hike around in Hawaii without carrying the giant Pelican 1560 I normally have it in.

James

There is a nice thread about cases for the vision in the vision section. MCM cases are a solid way to go. Two options. A $40 and $60 option. The $60 has a little more height which I like.

Ksc said:
There is a nice thread about cases for the vision in the vision section. MCM cases are a solid way to go. Two options. A $40 and $60 option. The $60 has a little more height which I like.

Can you provide us a link to the case? Thanks

Look in the vision section for that thread. Links as well as photos of peoples setups are there. The site is mcmelectronics but the links to the cases are in that thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31