Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Kalogria Greece

It is soooo confusing. Not like the Go Pro APP, parts are, really hard to cut and paste. Also, where are the Editor Tutorials??? Non existent. Do I need to call DJI Help desk for information on how to use this editor? There isn't even a YouTube video to look at....now that's a first....

2. JohnnyD913

I feel ur pain. I would love to be able to utilize this feature but I literally have to just start pushing buttons and icons to see what thy do. No easy way to clip videos and edit. Like u said where are all the videos on you tube about editor? Must be so confusing know one knows how to work it. I would love to be able to use editor so if anyone has any clue please just help this knucklehead like me out figure it out

3. Kalogria Greece

Thanks for the sharing your experience. I'm going to give DJI a call and press them on this....