Has anyone actually made some money thru Dronestock.com?

Reaction score
Hi, DroneStock.com is a website where you can sell your drone footage. It seems like a very good website, and i uploded three videos 9 months ago. Havent sold anyone of them yet. Have someone actually made money of this website? And how much?

I have only made a whopping $0.71 on Adobe Stock. No other luck on any stock pages. I have an account set up on Pixels.com to sell stuff, but have not finished the paperwork yet to start selling on it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi, DroneStock.com is a website where you can sell your drone footage. It seems like a very good website, and i uploded three videos 9 months ago. Havent sold anyone of them yet. Have someone actually made money of this website? And how much?
No and at the high prices they're asking you probably won't. I've put a ton of video up there...nothing.

If you get a crazy shot. You may use our platform to make some extra cash!
What shots are you interested in? I'm currently on the tropical islands of the Philippines, so is that footage something that some customers need?

I've sold 3-4 videos there...much better at the other places, Getty, Shutterstock, etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik