Has anybody tried the Thor Super Charging System for Phantom 4 series?

Reaction score
Ready to pull the trigger, but would like some user input. It charges 3 batteries and the remote simultaneously Thank you in advance.

Works as advertised. No problem with mine.

Also have their Mavic Charger and it also works well.

Paul C

Reactions: Ripper7620
I've had mine since November no problem fast charge.

Just bought the one from Ebay, but I don't know if he's got more available, as I double checked and it said item ended. What I really dig, is that parallel chargers are cheaper than extra batteries.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it.
Sorry I didn't get back to my phone my charger came with the bundle package from Amazon

You can also save $100 and go with the black charger... which is the same. I don't see the need to throw 300% more profit at a company for no reason.

You can also save $100 and go with the black charger... which is the same. I don't see the need to throw 300% more profit at a company for no reason.
You may be right about that, but since I didn't know the difference between the two, I jumped on the Thor, as I know I'm getting a top grade apparatus.

Thor is over priced in my opinion. I have the $46 dollar version and it has worked fine for two years.

I think all of them are pretty much the same thing they just have the manufactured with a different label on it

I think all of them are pretty much the same thing they just have the manufactured with a different label on it

Pretty much.

The only possible difference is that some of the blue chargers don't have a grounded metal case. It takes a few minutes to ground the case if needed.

The company that makes the Thor make their ad _very_ misleading. It _claims_ that it's better then the blue charger, which it is not. It also claims to charge 4x as fast. This is only over the stock charger as it will charge 3 batteries and the remote at the same time... instead of the OEM charger that (it's recommended) only charges one battery at a time. It's not 4x faster then then blue charge... it's the same. They then mark up their charge by 300%.

This appears to be a great option, as it charges @17.5 Amps, and the Thor charges @15.7Amps.
I was mistaken, the Thor also charges @17.5Amps. I'd like to have them all side by side to compare them, but I got the Thor because I would have been really disapointed if I bought a less expensive one, and it turned out to be a pos.

I'm curious too about the THOR, i was looking at this, but the buggers dont post outside the US. Surprised to hear the positive results with the cheaper chargers....no point advertising "rapid" unless it saves serious time off the charging and does them safely/simultaneously. Not sure which one to go for now!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj