Has anybody got their pre ordered Flytrex yet?

Is that the "Live Plus" I keep hearing about? Some people have been waiting on pre-orders for over 2 months now!

The Flytrex Facebook page says the P3 adapters are finally shipping. I still dont see any U.S. dealers that carry the "Live Plus" or these P3 adapters in stock yet. Gotta love the waiting game, huh?

:mad:

Is that the "Live Plus" I keep hearing about? Some people have been waiting on pre-orders for over 2 months now!

The Flytrex Facebook page says the P3 adapters are finally shipping. I still dont see any U.S. dealers that carry the "Live Plus" or these P3 adapters in stock yet. Gotta love the waiting game, huh?

:mad:
Yeah I ordered mine on June 6 and they told me 2 weeks ago that they were shipping out that the product was finalized they keep giving me the runaround.

Ordered on May 21. I've had some communication with them and they have released the P3 manual at the end of July, but I am guessing they are really busy with their new product, the Sky. It will be a nice surprise when it finally comes.

ordered in may and canceled after they kept extending it by two weeks every two weeks. Now they say they will be done shipping preorders in 10 days, yet no one has one.

I pre ordered May 6th. Mine has shipped this past week and I "should" get it this week coming up finally! I cant wait! I hate running ground station missions with just the trackimo. I like being able to see where she is at and all her stats in live real time.

I pre ordered my Flytrex for the p3 June 6 I was just wondering if anybody has gotten their pre orders yet.

Same here. I have received several tentative ship dates only to be disappointed each time. I have finally asked for a refund because I have decided to sell my P3P while it is still worth something. Only two flights because I didn't want to fly without a tracker on it. So far I didn't even receive a reply this time, I guess because I made the mistake of wanting my money back. I have two other FT Live 3G in my P2's. They work great so far. Got my fingers crossed that Flytrex doesn't go tits up and we end up without any working servers. They have nice products but clearly have many issues with shipping them.

I apologize to everyone that I recommended their products to. Hopefully your patience will pay off.

Reactions: SENC
Same here. I have received several tentative ship dates only to be disappointed each time. I have finally asked for a refund because I have decided to sell my P3P while it is still worth something. Only two flights because I didn't want to fly without a tracker on it. So far I didn't even receive a reply this time, I guess because I made the mistake of wanting my money back. I have two other FT Live 3G in my P2's. They work great so far. Got my fingers crossed that Flytrex doesn't go tits up and we end up without any working servers. They have nice products but clearly have many issues with shipping them.

I apologize to everyone that I recommended their products to. Hopefully your patience will pay off.
Yeah they sent me shipping comformation on Sept. 3 but the tracking number dates to 8/9/15 that was a full month ago. I paid for express shipping so I imagine anyday now I will get it. The tracking number must be a missprint.

Nope. And @amitregev has gone awol from here, fb, and email after popping up a week or so ago with lots of reassurances. I think it is time for pp and cc disputes and some UD dept of commerce complaints. Have never seen a company with worse communications. Flytrex makes dji look like great communicators.

EDIT - amazingly, 10 hours after this post, I received a shipping email with a tracking number. Still no responses to email, messages here or on fb. Will see how long it takes Israeli Post to take eceipt.

Last edited:
Well I got a shipment notice with tracking number on September 3rd (after they pushed back my shipment about 5 times). The tracking number started to work yesterday on the site of Israeli Post (where they ship from). So it took them a week just to bring the packages to the post office. But finally there is a scan now. Since about 10 days they don't reply to any e-mails or facebook messages anymore. But that has happened before.

I pre ordered my Flytrex for the p3 June 6 I was just wondering if anybody has gotten their pre orders yet.

Since my earlier reply, I also received a shipped confirmation with a tracking number. Hopefully I soon will be able to fly my P3P. YIPPPEEEE
Now all I need to do is find out what version firmware I should be using that has been flight tested as safe to use.

Sounds like déjà vu. Several of us ordered the live3g earlier in the year only to wait months..
Shipment notice within a week... Wait several weeks....stuck in customs....wait several weeks....
finally receive it after 2+ months.
Meanwhile I did not see delays for other international orders....

Either Israel post has issues or Flytrex is not disclosing supply chain or other internal issues. I've since moved on to other technologies and leveraged the DJI flight data.

Been flying with mine for over a week. Amit is working on a few software bugs on the server side but everything is working fine for the most part.

Been flying with mine for over a week. Amit is working on a few software bugs on the server side but everything is working fine for the most part.

Thats awesome man I guess I am going to have to figure another way to mount the thing I am going to run dual tray batteries so I wont be able to use the bracket.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20