Harry&Megan

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hey I hear the royals are in town
Very close to where I am,,Harry if your bored and a phatom pilot and reading message me I take you flying,I even pic you up :)

Reactions: BigAl07
Man, are you desperate. Again, it says, if you don’t ask, you don’t receive. LOL
NA not desperate it was comedy hour,those royals to stuck up to talk to us,,it's all show for the TV just to look good,,

NA not desperate it was comedy hour,those royals to stuck up to talk to us,,it's all show for the TV just to look good,,
It is hard for me to understand the royal thing. Do they have anything to do with running the country? I feel they are rich people that is costing the tax payers a bunch of money. Do they pay for their own security? What is it really costing NZ. for them to come there? I know they do a lot for some charities, but what else do they have to do?

It is hard for me to understand the royal thing. Do they have anything to do with running the country? I feel they are rich people that is costing the tax payers a bunch of money. Do they pay for their own security? What is it really costing NZ. for them to come there? I know they do a lot for some charities, but what else do they have to do?
Yeh I bet a fortune ,Yeh cheeky ay didn't even post me,ha it rained lastnight and they gone Auckland so it be raining there just for them,hope they enjoy it ,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20