Hardware malfunction

Reaction score
Today on my p4 I got a camera sensor warning error and hardware malfunction contact dji support.
This is on my p4 and I’ve never had any issues before. I refreshed the firmware and did a sensor calibration as well as gimbal calibration.
I called dji and they suggested I do all above mentioned.
I still have these messages.
The bird is under warranty but I’m hoping someone here might know the answer to these problems.
Thank you in advance

Tevek those r good ideas. Let me try that and see

Tried sd card and all gimbal calibrations still nothing.
There is no picture at all. I cannot switch between video and camera.
I haven’t flown it in over two weeks and never crashed it or hit or damaged gimbal.

Tried sd card and all gimbal calibrations still nothing.
There is no picture at all. I cannot switch between video and camera.
I haven’t flown it in over two weeks and never crashed it or hit or damaged gimbal.
Wondering that if the AC and RC are still linked and you can control the drone, maybe either log out/in or delete and reinstall the app. It's not a device CPU or cabling issue? I also had a CPU error following updating to iOS 11.2 and no image. Deleted about 6GB of crap and that also fixed it.
These things are sent to try us....

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Wondering that if the AC and RC are still linked and you can control the drone, maybe either log out/in or delete and reinstall the app. It's not a device CPU or cabling issue? I also had a CPU error following updating to iOS 11.2 and no image. Deleted about 6GB of crap and that also fixed it.
These things are sent to try us....

Well I’ve tried all the suggestions and still have no image.
I guess I’m gonna ship it to DJI. I hate to and already know
It could be a nightmare. It’s never been crashed or abused but they will prolly want to say it was. I will only send the bird and keep the
Remote, batteries, and props. I also will have them address the
Small stress cracks on landing gear and the crack under battery
Compartment that developed. It is still under warranty. It’s a refurb
Unit to start with so I will prolly get another refurb instead of them actually fixing mine. As long as the one they send back flies I will
Be ok.
I just don’t get how it could get a HARDWARE failure sitting on a
Table for weeks. Hmmmmm
Thanks for your help
JohnnyD913

Well I’ve tried all the suggestions and still have no image.
I guess I’m gonna ship it to DJI. I hate to and already know
It could be a nightmare. It’s never been crashed or abused but they will prolly want to say it was. I will only send the bird and keep the
Remote, batteries, and props. I also will have them address the
Small stress cracks on landing gear and the crack under battery
Compartment that developed. It is still under warranty. It’s a refurb
Unit to start with so I will prolly get another refurb instead of them actually fixing mine. As long as the one they send back flies I will
Be ok.
I just don’t get how it could get a HARDWARE failure sitting on a
Table for weeks. Hmmmmm
Thanks for your help
JohnnyD913
Well that sucks, love to know what could possibly have happened. I too have tiny cracks on the landing gear and have never looked like binning it. Sorry not to be able to help, I’ll bang another candle on the charging table and get one of the cats to sit vigil until you get yours back.
Hope they don’t bone you with some rubbish assessment.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
How do I stop glare

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik