Hardshell Shipping time from DJI?

Reaction score
Just curious, I ordered the hardshell backpack from DJI on the 27th and it still says processing. Do these ship from China? For those of you who've ordered from DJI what is their turnaround time? I would rather bought from a US shop but every website was unclear if they actually had them in-stock. With the exception of the shops that were charging over retail price.

Yes, they ship from China when you purchase from DJI. DJI's website is currently showing that hardshell backpacks ship in 5-7 business days. Add 3 days onto that for shipping time and any weekends in between. You're looking at about August 10th for delivery if their estimate is correct. You'll receive an email from DJI when your package ships.

Hardshell backpacks are in stock on Amazon here.

Last edited:
Yes, they ship from China when you purchase from DJI. DJI's website is currently showing that hardshell backpacks ship in 5-7 business days. Add 3 days onto that for shipping time and any weekends in between. You're looking at about August 10th for delivery if their estimate is correct.

Hardshell backpacks are in stock here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...Code=as2&tag=ph079-20&linkId=VJX3L4CUM43ETSA7

GAHHHH I ordered on the 27th. Not having a case is becoming a pain :(

Well, you could always cancel your order and buy from Amazon or elsewhere in the US.

Yeah looking into canceling now. I am going away next weekend and would like to have it for the trip. Thanks for the info.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj