Hardshell backpacks,where do you put your tablet?Modifications?

I don't have a part # but it's a small area behind the right rear tire perfect for a 6 pack :) I can get a picture if you need it but you can call Mercedes parts dept and they can give you the price. I've seen them in other SL models also.

If it will hold a 6 pack then you must be talking about the big net? That small net will come no wheres close to holding a 6 pack,it will barely fit the props in it

It stretches tight between 2 short walls. Maybe 7" totally stretched out, maybe a 6 pack to me is a case to you :) hehe

It stretches tight between 2 short walls. Maybe 7" totally stretched out, maybe a 6 pack to me is a case to you :) hehe
I could have sworn I replied to this I must be going crazy? I dont know why a mod would have deleted it.
If your net is the same size then it must have a lot more stretch to it then mine,mine wont even strtch open enough to hold one can

I could have sworn I replied to this I must be going crazy? I dont know why a mod would have deleted it.
If your net is the same size then it must have a lot more stretch to it then mine,mine wont even strtch open enough to hold one can

Yea, I just looked as I was unloading and mine is 7" x 5" with probably 3" of stretch, so it's double the size of yours or more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl