Hardcase for P4

Reaction score
Before anyone points me toward the P4 help page I already looked and I couldn't find what I'm about to ask for.

I love the size of the stock P4 case and it is exactly the size I would like to carry around a airport or travel with. Is there a version of it someone made that is a hard case version. The ones I've found are bigger and are made to hold way more batteries and accessories then I have or want to travel with. Any insight into this would be very helpful.

I've never seen a third party case the size of the P4 foam case. The CasePro and compact Go Professional hard cases are the smallest hard cases I know of.

Have you seen the Lykus or Alpha Pack backpacks? They can hold the P4 foam case.

Curtisc83, I noticed Case Club also makes this hard case that can hold the P4 foam case.

Before anyone points me toward the P4 help page I already looked and I couldn't find what I'm about to ask for.

I love the size of the stock P4 case and it is exactly the size I would like to carry around a airport or travel with. Is there a version of it someone made that is a hard case version. The ones I've found are bigger and are made to hold way more batteries and accessories then I have or want to travel with. Any insight into this would be very helpful.
I too wanted something like the DJI hardshell case for the P3 and don't like their new one for the P4 , so I just ordered from the Amazon UK site a hard shell case out of China, the same case wasn't available on the US site for some reason, It should arrive somewhere between tomorrow and 8/23, I'll let you know how it turns out.

IMG_1319.PNG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj