Hard Cases

I use the case in the link below. I have a P4, but I see on their updated listing of this item on Amazon that it fits the P4P as well. This same company also offers a wheeled version, but I just put a padded shoulder strap on mine, and off I go... I can't offer advice regarding a multi-copter case, but I can only assume that it would have to be quite large and somewhat cantankerous..

Modified Case Club Compact for ITE-DBS02.2 Antenna mod

I have both a hard case w/ wheels and a backpack that fits the P4 case. I prefer the backpack for ease. If interested in the hard case, let me know.

I have a hard case I just bought. I went cheap on mine as it was all I could afford at the time. It's ABS with aluminum frame and cost me $38 on ebay.

Dronindave, what kind of hard case do you have and what would you like to have out of it?

It is a CasePro It was a gift with the idea it would be good for travel, but its not like you can haul it up a mountain. Its a great case, but hard on the back to lug around even with the wheels.

That's a good looking case for sure. Be nice for carrying a drone if conditions were rough as in the back of a truck or with other things stacked on the case.

Inwardly it's set up about like the one I have, but outwardly much tougher. I looked at cases like yours and just couldn't justify the cost at the time. But, it is a nice case for sure. It would also be a good case for travel if you were carrying your drone on a plane.

The Nanuk looks like a good case too. I actually found one of them for the Phantom 3 for $149. If the cheap one I bought doesn't hold up, I'll be looking to get a better case like the OP has or the Nanuk I found. They both look like they will hold up great to abuse.

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey
I have a Goprofessional wheeled case and a Case club wheeled case. I like the goprofessional the best because it has more room for accessories and is much lighter. The case club is really heavy and has less room for accessories. Good thing it is wheeled for I can barely lift it.

I have a Goprofessional wheeled case and a Case club wheeled case. I like the goprofessional the best because it has more room for accessories and is much lighter. The case club is really heavy and has less room for accessories. Good thing it is wheeled for I can barely lift it.
Thank you for the info, and it is really nice to see a woman on the forum sharing her passion to fly with us. Thank you!

I have a Nanuk 950 wheeled case for my P3S that I got at boxing week prices (CAN$200). It's a well made durable case with room for everything. I like the fact that I can keep the props on the phantom. It also doubles as a landing spot in places where it is not suitable to land. It has handles on both the long and short side as well as the retractable handle. It is a bit heavy with everything in it but is easy to carry. Perfect for putting in my car with my other camera gear (also in a hard case).

NANUK 950 DJI Phantom 4 | NANUK

I'm thinking of getting a cheap nylon backpack case for those occasional times I need to hike with my P3S. I wish there was a nylon backpack shell that would fit the Nanuk foam so I could just transfer the foam from the hardcase to the shell when I need to bring the bird on a hike.

Yes it is we are great people.

do you fly professionally or recreational?
Thank you for the info, and it is really nice to see a woman on the forum sharing her passion to fly with us. Thank you!
Yes it is we are great people.

do you fly professionally or recreational?
Both. I started out flying recreationally and enjoyed it so much I got my Certification and now fly professionally.

I am very surprised no buddy has mentioned using a pelican case, plano case, or a SKB case...am I missing something?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers