Hard case to hold factory case? - UK

Reaction score
I'm basically after this

DJI Phantom 4 Drone Case for Factory Box | Case Club

It's a hard case that holds the factory case that comes with the P4. It's just what I'm after, only trouble is this item is in the US so the shipping cost is to expensive.

I don't want to spend over £100 on a bigger case that does away with the factory case.

Does anyone know where I could get this in the UK? I've checked Amazon & eBay but no joy.

Shame really as I personally think I would sell like hot cakes!

I would like to find a case or waterproof box to hold the factory case but would allow me to keep blades and guards on for quick easy deployment. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm basically after this

DJI Phantom 4 Drone Case for Factory Box | Case Club

It's a hard case that holds the factory case that comes with the P4. It's just what I'm after, only trouble is this item is in the US so the shipping cost is to expensive.

I don't want to spend over £100 on a bigger case that does away with the factory case.

Does anyone know where I could get this in the UK? I've checked Amazon & eBay but no joy.

Shame really as I personally think I would sell like hot cakes!

Been chasing for the same over here in the EU, only one I could find was that one, which I find a tad ugly, especially that plate (but I guess it can be removed/modded), also a guy did do a quick review over here.

Seems decent enough and dimensions seem to be suitable for cabin luggage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers