Hard and Soft Backpack

Last edited:
$329 for the soft pack? :eek: Yikes

Last edited:
Right -- it's not 100% the same on the inside. For the large price difference though, it's well worth it.

Reactions: FASTFJR
I just preordered the Drone Crates soft backpack. I also tried to figure out the differences but in the end it winds up being a personal preference. I go camping a lot with the Boy Scout troop so having a softpack seems like a better option for me. Plus it has many outside pockets for storage as well. For the Drone Crates you can use code PP30OFF to take $30 off the shipping costs. $179 for a high quality drone case seems like a good deal to me but I'll update when I receive it.

Reactions: Kris@DroneCrates
Manfrotto can hold a laptop and tablets. I love mine. Well worth the 329$

Right -- it's not 100% the same on the inside. For the large price difference though, it's well worth it.

Can anybody detail the difference please? I'd like to know that if I save money by buying the Manfrotto (and not the rebranded DJI) that the Phantom and all will fit as neatly and securely as it appears to do in the DJI backpack.

I'm assuming the manfrotto comes with differing inserts - but are there enough of them, and the 'right' ones?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20