Happy To Report

Reaction score
I'm happy to report that I just used the Waypoint and POI features on the new firmware with no issues. I flew a decent size mission in "free" mode. I controlled the camera and the UAV perfectly followed the planned route with precision at the speed I selected. I need to fine tune my skills with the POI function but I'll get there. New firmware seems stable and doing what it's expected to do. [emoji106]

Good to know. I will probably do it tonight . Is there any new manual about these features?? Thanks in advance

I just installed the new FW and updated the Go App .... I can't seem to find the PO & WaypointsI instructions in the manual. Did DJI update it?

Switch the left upper toggle to "F" on your RC once your in the air then look at your app!

Sammy how did the Bird handle when you went to F mode? Im taking off in a min or so charging the NExus 7 to full.

I think to get the best POI of an object u need to center the bottom of your UAV exactly plum before moving craft backwards to make the radius. It will take a few attempts to get a smooth circular POI video I think.

I don't understand the course lock because my course didn't lock and I could move the UAV just like I was in plain GPS mode. I don't get that part but I'll figure it iut

I can't find the instructions on how to set up POI in the User Manual.
Can someone help me out .... point me to the page .....
Thanks!

I don't understand the course lock because my course didn't lock and I could move the UAV just like I was in plain GPS mode. I don't get that part but I'll figure it iut

If it works like the old one, you can still move around, but "forward" will no longer depend on nose orientation as you yaw.

I'm guessing that after you record your POI footage (or take photos), you would then go back into "P" Mode and land the bird or go to the next point you want to record.
Is that correct?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj