Happy Thanksgiving to all the American pilots.

Reaction score
Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today. I hope you all get a chance to sneak away and get in some air time.

Peace.

Rob at Thunderdrones

Reactions: V tail and dirkclod
Back at ya guys and hope everyone else A safe and great day .
animated-turkey-walkink-strutting-his-stuff.gif

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I am thankful for error free operation on 2.8.2. And for my first Thanksgiving off in years.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well to tell ya the truth we had a big ole honey glazed ham this year but I got my eye on this
Armadillo that's hanging around but just haven't had the chance to get a bead on em yet .
But it's early yet ;)

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Happy Thanksgiving to all near and far, i did manage to get in some flights today filming over 200 vintage snowmobiles ready for auction this coming sat. they were all my uncles from his collection that are some of the rarest in the world and some might be the only ones left in existence..sure is something to see...hope they bring big money for his estate...hope all had a great day :)

Well to tell ya the truth we had a big ole honey glazed ham this year but I got my eye on this
Armadillo that's hanging around but just haven't had the chance to get a bead on em yet .
But it's early yet ;)

Yeah, got a few around here too. But you know, armadillo is just 'possum-on-the-half-shell down here in the south. [emoji486]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Dirk I'm gonna have a cold beer with you but put a hold on the smoked Armadillo ! Yikes ! put a nice steak on the grill and I'll be good to go !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31