happy song

Re: guess i broke the law,sorry .wont happen again

wow really,it would be easy to tell you to go .......never mind.sorry to inconvenience you.

I've always wondered what the video quality would be like if you taped one of those $20 walmart pocket cameras to a phantom. Solves that mystery.

Blast... tried to post to this thread and lost it somehow. I'll try again.

I'm confused I think.

1) Video was fine - I think the OP was more interested in showing where he was flying. Normally that would be... normal. ;-}
2) Flying near an active airfield is not a good idea and I wouldn't do it. Any mistake and it makes headlines. Our hobby doesn't need that. I think we will start seeing more interest in controlling where we fly if this keeps up. I don't want that.
3) Key-chain cameras work well on a Phantom. I put one on the landing gear with rubber bands and foam (anti-jello ;-}). You can use them for a trailing camera and get creative in post.

This type of decision-making around flying location will be why we can't have nice things.

I'm def a newbie here just felt like I needed to ask why someone would broadcast this flying location..???? Things like this will ruin the hobby for everyone....

again,my mistake,notice I stayed on the fence line of the air museum.wasnt till later I read on here the not cool factor of invading air space.as for the video looked good on my pc,as for the cute comments ,whatever makes you feel manly. now you can tell me how wrong it is to fly over wild donkeys

Lol I'm not gonna argue wit ya just saying u must have known it wasn't legal u labeled the thread "guess I broke the law"

Things like this are unquestionably bad judgement as well as a violation of FAA rules and to post it was another
bad decision.
Please don't ruin our hobby for all of us, there is enough bad press as it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20