Happy again with DJI after firmware 1.3.2 update, DJI Go App, and HDMI board report

Reaction score
So far, very happy with the new firmware update (1.3.2) and the HDMI board upgrade. Flying is fun again. Craft flies well, even in strong wind. No strange errors or low signal problems (so far). I have a very slight drifting problem where it turns very slowly on its own sometimes, but I had this in the last firmware update, so it might just need another compass or IMU calibration.

I have the HDMI board paired with Headplay HD goggles. Latency is much improved on the goggles and I didn't expect the HDMI output to have a helpful "diamond" symbol to help you locate your home position, as well as a tilt/level graphic. I was using an Nvidia Shield Tablet before (for HDMI output to the goggles), but now I'm going to sell it, since I only need to use my iPhone 6 Plus as the main device (small screen doesn't matter since I use the Headplay goggles).

The only error I am getting is a "strong interference" warning at startup. But, I believe that is because I have amplifiers hooked up to boost the signal (fpvlr.com). The warning isn't there until the amps are turned on.

Can't wait for the SDK and Autopilot 2.0 app!

By the way, I've been experimenting with different ways to get some lights to indicate orientation (and flying when darker) without adding much weight. One of my projects was very involved and required hot-wiring to the internal battery. I pulled all of that out when the solder joints came loose. Now, I'm back to stock. However, I came across some light LED lights with a switch for solid/fast blink/slow blink modes (at Aldis grocery store). They cost around $3.99. I put some white velcro on the sides, point them slightly downward, and I like it...

Lights: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal...Bike-Flashing-Red-White-Elastic-/131125022496

2015-08-04 11.13.17.jpg

Reactions: 2nd2non and Oso
how is VPS working? How many wifi channels can you select?

SDK is already enabled in this firmware. Autopilot should get out in the next days.
I believe now we only have available 8 chanels because previusly some chanels were not autorized to be used and they remove them.

So am I correct in thinking there is a new firmware update as of today

SDK is already enabled in this firmware. Autopilot should get out in the next days.
I believe now we only have available 8 chanels because previusly some chanels were not autorized to be used and they remove them.

OOOOOOooooooo. Goodie!! Can't wait.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj