Hangar 360

Reaction score
Any one else having issues with the latest update from Hagar?
Ever since I updated a couple of weeks ago unless I am connected to the internet after I am done taking a pano it will not recognize that I had. I no longer get the message "photos on aircraft". If I connect to internet before launching then it works fine. It never used to do this and I've been using the program for over a year.

UGGGGGG!!

S

Yeah I liked it better before the update and seem to be having some other issues. I will go out a good distance in go app then go to hanger but when I try and go back to go it won’t connect. I can unplug my cable then it will reconnect.
That and what you said but sometimes if I just power off the bird and cut back on it will accept the 360. Is just differant.
Don’t care for it ether.

Reactions: SRJ_Phantom_4_Pro
I always fly up or out to where I want to take the pano then switch over to Hangar. I sent them an email and they said they are aware of the issue and working on it for what that is worth...
I posted just to see if anyone else has the same.
Thanks D

Reactions: dirkclod
Glad you e mailed them. I tried the support in the app and nothing. I was messing with it yesterday and was doing one right above me .
Well I got it down to about 30' in front of me and was trying to get the 360 to load and lost both apps . Well got Go back but had no stick input whatever. Went to Hanger and had the same. Cut both off and tried just using the TX and the same . Was just sitting there in a hover but kept messing with it back and forth between apps and I finally got it to take and landed . Decided not to do anymore till I heard something else on this and glad you posted. Had never had that happen before ever . Was strange .

Opps email was the wording. I opened a support ticket with the app, sorry about that.
Yea I have had it look up on me after the mission was complete and got it back by putting it on Sport mode then back.
I hate the new feature for lack of a better word.. when mission end it now has a 5 second countdown then returns to home if you don't say continue flying. Sometimes I busy looking at he shot and it will start back. Big time PITA!

Yeah and I think thats what I did was hit the sport mode to get it to respond. I was with the mavic yesterday but is the same with my 4K.
Glad it happened right in front of me as I am bad about going way out to do one . If I had I might been hiking in those slough's
I go over . They have never responded to me in that support feature and have made several . Might not be looking in the right place .

I just did a few screenshots if that helps....
Support 1.jpg

Support 2.jpg

Support 3.jpg

Support 4.jpg

Clear as mudd?

S

Reactions: dirkclod
Back to the hangers I looked where you showed me and did have a response but was late and they did say sorry. I had did 2 in one flight and seems one came out blurry .Had did one low then went to 300'and they said settings had stayed the same . No matter though if they are
working on it . I like the app just not going to have those issues .

Nice, let me ask you this....camera settings in hangars, do they revert to stock settings when doing a 360 and chose what it wants or what .
Seems when or after I do one I have to redo the settings in mine .If that makes sense .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik