Hands on comparison between old and new motors

Definitely quieter. Where did you purchase from?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Live in hk.. First i purchased old motors box was in chinese so i guess hk ?.. Second bought in hk but box says aus.. So i guess australia import?.. New motors .

Great comparison video.

I have the newer motor P3P now but am not able to test it fully due to bad weather.

Great thread!

No doubt the new motors are the hot ticket for not being loud.

Thanks for posting!

So I notice in both cases of when you are recording the new motors it includes the "take off" vocal but not for the old. Why? The reason I ask it seems as though the background ambiant noise in the Old is louder than in the new recording.. just an observation.

So I notice in both cases of when you are recording the new motors it includes the "take off" vocal but not for the old. Why? The reason I ask it seems as though the background ambiant noise in the Old is louder than in the new recording.. just an observation.
Only new motor was connected to the ipad dji go app.. Old motor just start wid the rc n a little throttle up just to compare the high speed turns of both motors.

Well, I take it back - indeed the new motors sound quieter! In fact they sound a lot like a dentist´s motor :p It may not be reason to change (I won´t) but they sure feel smoother.

As the new motors do not have raised fins, there would be lesser rotational losses thus better efficiency and less noisy.

I ordered my P3P from B&H Photo and I got the new motors

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20