Handling videos in the App

Reaction score
I fear this is a really dumb question, but how do you delete videos from within the App? Is there any way to move videos from the App?

Thanks Shrimpfarmer, but how about deleting videos from the iPhone, within the App. Sorry I know I am missing something really basic, but I can't see how to do it.

Rangio said:
Thanks Shrimpfarmer, but how about deleting videos from the iPhone, within the App. Sorry I know I am missing something really basic, but I can't see how to do it.
unfortunately, you're not missing something basic. The app on the other hand, is.

Oh, having had only two real word flights due to weather and some bug I caught I had not realised the app does not allow me to delete the videos.

In that case I will connect to iTunes
See if that App lists its files when I click on its icon. Some do
If it does I will select the files and delete them within iTunes.

If the above fails I would uninstall the app and agree to delete all its documents as well. Then re-install it and start afresh. This would be a pain in the arse though so would only do it when space was beginning to run low on my iPhone.

Shrimpfarmer said:
Oh, having had only two real word flights due to weather and some bug I caught I had not realised the app does not allow me to delete the videos.

In that case I will connect to iTunes
See if that App lists its files when I click on its icon. Some do
If it does I will select the files and delete them within iTunes.

If the above fails I would uninstall the app and agree to delete all its documents as well. Then re-install it and start afresh. This would be a pain in the arse though so would only do it when space was beginning to run low on my iPhone.

The app only shows what is on the card so clear the card remotely and the app too will show no files.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik