Hand catching

Reaction score
So did they change something in the manual shut off settings? Cause I always catch my drone and hold down the left joystick and it would turn off motors. Now it doesn't seem to be working... any reason why?

So did they change something in the manual shut off settings? Cause I always catch my drone and hold down the left joystick and it would turn off motors. Now it doesn't seem to be working... any reason why?
Are you holding the Phantom steady while you push the left stick down for 3 seconds?
If you wobble, it won't stop.

Reactions: John Locke
I actually haven't done the update yet. With all the negative things people have been saying I wanted to hold off for a bit.

While some people might disagree, I always physically and slowly lift the Phantom up while pressing the stick down. This avoids all possibility that the Phantom thinks its still flying downward. IMHO, it's just a good practice.

Reactions: Simzy666

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj