Hairline crack update #3 final

Reaction score
hairline crack update #3 final

Got the bird back yesterday, Tuesday 8/8..no tracking progress update's, so I thought it was sitting on the shipping dock when it was actually en route back home. 15 business days, 22 days total from the time I got off the phone with chat & got the shipping tag to repaired & returned.. (no charge)

I'm sure It's the bird I sent, had my initials inside the cam cover, my "Return If Found" number sticker on the top shell, & the landing gear had some RTV sealant from where I had strobon's mounted..

I thought the bird had serial number stickers on it. I don't see any except on the sensors, would that be the repeater? Is there somewhere else to check for serial numbers without pulling it apart?

Did IMU calibration & flew tonight.. All good, 300' up which is good for me..
Thanks for all the help in getting airborne again everyone..
It say's firmware required but I don't have to right?

Reactions: trevornewkirk
hairline crack update #3 final

Got the bird back yesterday, Tuesday 8/8..no tracking progress update's, so I thought it was sitting on the shipping dock when it was actually en route back home. 15 business days, 22 days total from the time I got off the phone with chat & got the shipping tag to repaired & returned.. (no charge)

I'm sure It's the bird I sent, had my initials inside the cam cover, my "Return If Found" number sticker on the top shell, & the landing gear had some RTV sealant from where I had strobon's mounted..

I thought the bird had serial number stickers on it. I don't see any except on the sensors, would that be the repeater? Is there somewhere else to check for serial numbers without pulling it apart?

Did IMU calibration & flew tonight.. All good, 300' up which is good for me..
Thanks for all the help in getting airborne again everyone..
It say's firmware required but I don't have to right?

No you don't have to.
Just ignore the message.

Reactions: deltamike

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic