haha this bird is crazy

Reaction score
well went out for my 2nd flight this morning and did my usuel flying around getting used to the controls,
then i thaught lets go for it and dropped the beginer mode,
wow what a change

i flew high and went further away and even to a point i wasn't sure where she was or the direction she was facing,
lucky there is the map view.
first landing was a bit heavy and its upset something so will need to get that sorted at some point.

my third flight i took her up to 80 meters and way out,
i played with the camera and at one point switching between screen and drone i paniced as she was flying away,
my eyes had fixed on an object flying away the same size and color and was actualy a bird i twiged on by the sound and lifting my eyes a little more.

well still lots to learn and more fun to have
and im a happy bunny

You should learn to fly VLOS without use of the video feed before you start flying out of sight.

Very true.

Do all of your "new experimenting" with all the options while in VLOS.

Especially TEST your RTH while you can still see it and stop it if your bird starts doing something you weren't expecting.

Losing signal and video is no time to start asking yourself if the RTH is set up the way you want and doing what it should!!

AD

Last edited:
Reactions: AyeYo
It wasn't said what model you had. Often you may get indication you lost signal but it may only be from bird to you where bird still has RC signal so if you do lose signal, try going higher or home. Otherwise you may be waiting for fail-safe RTH that never happens and it comes home due to low battery instead. That happened to me with my P3A. I think they updated latest Go 3 to send RTH on signal loss just in case it can still send even though it can't receive.
"Hello? I can't hear you so if you can hear me, come home"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik