Had the tilted horizon problem but DJI fixed it

Reaction score
image.jpeg
So most of you know about my camera issue where it was turned to the right about 10 degrees or so. I also had an issue with the horizon view being tilted. I called DJI on July 9th told them about the issue and they asked me to send it in about a week and a half later they repaired it and I just received it back this past Thursday so looks like they replace the whole entire camera and gimbal. At first I thought it was a whole new aircraft because I swear they fixed another issue that I had with one of the legs I had a small one foot crash but one of the little plastic coverings on the back of the leg kind of popped out and I was able to put it back in but it was never flush. so looks like they fix that too. But my camera is always staying straight forward now there's no tilting to the right or left when the cameras not being used and horizon issue is fixed as well. Not sure how many other Phantom 4 owners have had the whole camera replaced including the gimball for this tilted horizon issue. But I'm happy with the repair, the customer service and the turnaround time to fix it. I can't complain :)

I was at the beach yesterday and took some amazing footage of topsail Island NC. I'll have to post some vids and pics here soon. Thanks ya all

Last edited:
Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Do you have dji care?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

@LMT0286 nah don't have DJI care. It's under warranty. We have a 1 year manufacture warranty. I bought mine in May on Amazon. But my camera was really jacked up. Tilted to the right at a 10
Degree angle. Couldn't see the left prop when in sport mode from my screen only
The right prop. Now I can see both in sport mode.

Great outcome! Thank for sharing information and that picture!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.