Had the best flight this year ....

Reaction score
Had the best flight this year, but one catch... I wasn't even flying. My new flat mates took an interest in it and I taught a couple how to fly. They went through 4 batteries between them and got some great shots. In fact... Had the best sunset shot and.... Card ran out of SD space, lost signal and screen went black. And when it came back into range the pic on screen was still black. Must be a one off as it never happened before in the 2 years I was flying.

And the best thing.... I taught them all about the CAA regulations without boring them or restricting the fun of the flight. Who knew watching and teaching someone else fly could be so much fun [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

And I live with two other couples... And they want to learn to fly. This is great fun [emoji16][emoji16]

We had a little barbecue two days ago, and a friend who owns a spark was there. He did already know how to fly, so that took some of the worry away, but I let him pilot the P4P. Watching him see and enjoy the power and elegance of the Phantom was a blast. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj