Had first flight tonight

Reaction score
Love it

Really feels better than my P2v+ v3. Took it to the same field where I had my first flight with the P2 and all went well apart from a problem with my IPhone. Not seen the video on the big screen yet as my laptop wont play the 4k so just waiting on it uploading to YouTube.

The only small problem I had was if I had the Iphone 6 plus data on the video would keep dropping out and I would loss conection with the P3 every 10 sec or so. This is with bluetooth and wifi off and hardwear decoding on and using Apples lighning cable. As soon as I put the phone in to airplain mode everything was fine even with hardware decoding off.

The weird thing is it done this when I first took it out the box for a few hours then seems to sort it self out and work fine in any mode and any decoding option. When I tested it before the flight it started droping out again so I was happy it worked on airplain mode.

Was a littel nervous with it as the only thing I have been flying is my Hubsan X4 for a wile. Just got to get out and practice more. :)

I like the feel of the P3 more than either of my P2's too. Glad your flight went well. I use an IPad Air and so far it has worked like a charm.

Love it

Really feels better than my P2v+ v3. Took it to the same field where I had my first flight with the P2 and all went well apart from a problem with my IPhone. Not seen the video on the big screen yet as my laptop wont play the 4k so just waiting on it uploading to YouTube.

The only small problem I had was if I had the Iphone 6 plus data on the video would keep dropping out and I would loss conection with the P3 every 10 sec or so. This is with bluetooth and wifi off and hardwear decoding on and using Apples lighning cable. As soon as I put the phone in to airplain mode everything was fine even with hardware decoding off.

The weird thing is it done this when I first took it out the box for a few hours then seems to sort it self out and work fine in any mode and any decoding option. When I tested it before the flight it started droping out again so I was happy it worked on airplain mode.

Was a littel nervous with it as the only thing I have been flying is my Hubsan X4 for a wile. Just got to get out and practice more. :)
Which cable are you using with your iPhone? I've not had any drop outs with mine. I'm using the 12" cambond.

Just the standard Apple cable. I was going to buy the Anker lightning cable but there all out of stock in the UK. I will have a look for this Cambond cable and give that ago cheers.

Eventually all this stuff will get woiked out....and that's when I'll become a P3 pilot.
Right now I have a P1 and a Syma X5C which I absolutely LOVE flying.

Exactly what is it about the "feel" of the P3 that you like better?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers