H4-3D Vibrating

Reaction score
One day the gimbal was working fine, the next day the camera was vibrating pretty badly. The gimbal still works and all motors function properly, the camera just is shaking a lot during flight. I have the anti interference board attatched and all white rubber dampeners. Any help would be appreciated.

Default your gain settings in the Phantom Assist software.
And maybe change your white dampeners to the stiffer black/dark grey dampeners.

I have exchanged two of the dampeners for the black ones that came in the box (my black ones are softer than the white, so that may not work) I am also going to purchase new props, my current ones may be unbalanced. I couldn't test last night because it was raining, but I will tonight. I'll keep you updated.

One day the gimbal was working fine, the next day the camera was vibrating pretty badly. The gimbal still works and all motors function properly, the camera just is shaking a lot during flight. I have the anti interference board attatched and all white rubber dampeners. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you mounted a ND filter on your GoPro camera

Have you mounted a ND filter on your GoPro camera
No, I don't have one. But I've read that ND's help jello effect, I'm not having much issue with jello effect, when I watch the video back its not jello-y just shaking a lot.

No, I don't have one. But I've read that ND's help jello effect, I'm not having much issue with jello effect, when I watch the video back its not jello-y just shaking a lot.

Which gimbal are you using?

I have exchanged two of the dampeners for the black ones that came in the box (my black ones are softer than the white, so that may not work) I am also going to purchase new props, my current ones may be unbalanced. I couldn't test last night because it was raining, but I will tonight. I'll keep you updated.

I seen mixing dampers before and it doesn't solve anything infact makes the problem worst then it was. I have the H3-3D gimbal and use the white dampers without any problems of vibrating and my props are balance.

Are you using stock props or aftermarket? DJI stock props 9443/9450 out of the package are generally well balanced but there's alway a need to have balancer to check them before use.

I do not suggest changing the gains settings to try to offset the vibration problem you are having. Either try the gray dampers or put the white ones back on and look at balancing those props there are enough videos on the subject on youtube.

I'll try to balance the props. When I first had the drone there was no vibration whatsoever, but the other day I decided to take it out and all of a sudden it had issues. I noticed a disconnected damper and re-connected it, but that didn't fix the problem the camera still vibrates. I also have factory props, they came in the box with the drone.

Last edited:
I'll try to balance the props. When I first had the drone there was no vibration whatsoever, but the other day I decided to take it out and all of a sudden it had issues. I noticed a disconnected damper and re-connected it, but that didn't fix the problem the camera still vibrates. I also have factory props, they came in the box with the drone.

Aren't you using stock props now?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4