H4-3D and anti-interference board

Reaction score
I have this new gimbal coming this week and just sold my H3-3D. Should I remove the anti-interference board already installed or just leave it and ship the one that comes with the H4-3D with it? Just not sure if they are identical. Thanks.

Are you sure the H4-3D comes with the board? I have 2 P2's a Ver1 and Ver2 both with H3-3D. The Ver1 with back connector, and the P2 Ver2 with the USB connector. The Version 1 came with the board, the Version 2 did not. Seems to work OK without it.

I have the same questions since I put the board inside my phantom.

ddublu said:
I have this new gimbal coming this week and just sold my H3-3D. Should I remove the anti-interference board already installed or just leave it and ship the one that comes with the H4-3D with it? Just not sure if they are identical. Thanks.

since you have just got rid of an H3-3D and you have exactly the same gimbal coming to you but called an H4-3D I would keep you interference board if you needed it previously.

There is no difference between the H3-3D and the H4-3D - They are identical apart from COG.

The Editor said:
ddublu said:
There is no difference between the H3-3D and the H4-3D - They are identical apart from COG.

Has this been confirmed or is it still speculation? There was a rumor that the Potts were larger on the H4 but I haven't seen anything since.

The Editor said:
ddublu said:

since you have just got rid of an H3-3D and you have exactly the same gimbal coming to you but called an H4-3D I would keep you interference board if you needed it previously.

I wasn't sure if an anti-interference board was tied to a specific gimbal in any way. I also don't want to remove it from my install now if I dont have to...I will just ship the new interference board with my H3-3D then, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav