H33d gimbal issue.

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the drones and already am having a lot of trouble. My gimbal was making lots of noises and shaking around so I did the hard reset and installed new up grade. Now my gimbal doesn't work at all. Did the reset again and it does not show up in my pt2 assist on my laptop. The light is orange on the gimbal after rest. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Hi guys I'm new to the drones and already am having a lot of trouble. My gimbal was making lots of noises and shaking around so I did the hard reset and installed new up grade. Now my gimbal doesn't work at all. Did the reset again and it does not show up in my pt2 assist on my laptop. The light is orange on the gimbal after rest. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Which new upgrade did you install?

You may have to login to DJI to get the gimbal upgrade.
UPGrades page.jpg

I'm not sure it was the latest one that showing. But now my pt2 assist is not recognizing my gimbal at all. It's not showing up. The light on gimbal turns from green to orange after reset.

I'm not sure it was the latest one that showing. But now my pt2 assist is not recognizing my gimbal at all. It's not showing up. The light on gimbal turns from green to orange after reset.

Watch the following video on how to do the factory reset. In order to get the latest gimbal update (1.0.0.12) you will have to log into DJI site to download it.

Well after several attempts I finally got it to work. Thanks Jason for the help. Once I got it fixed I took it out and suddenly the drone was vibrating and shaking really badly at a hover. Replaced props and all is good.

Well after several attempts I finally got it to work. Thanks Jason for the help. Once I got it fixed I took it out and suddenly the drone was vibrating and shaking really badly at a hover. Replaced props and all is good.

Hopefully you were not using aftermarket props. You weren't were you??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik