H3-4D releases in 2 months - super top secret

Reaction score
Super Top Secret: DJI hires Apple's director of product design and follows format--make it longer and make it often.

Attachments

• super_top_secret_h3-4d.jpg
    super_top_secret_h3-4d.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,813
And like all apple brain washed people. I don't know how it works but sign me up, I must have one!!!

lol...brilliant

Pffft...it's just a trick to get you to buy new landing gear again. Everybody knows the 4th axis doesn't make any difference unless you're flying faster than the speed of light...or using the Lightbridge.

I believe the extra axis are for built in warp stabilizer. This may push the Enterprise past warp 10. (non-trekkies need not apply)

You are all wrong. It's specifically used when engaging the flux capacitor at 88mph! Doesn't everyone know that?!

nintendrone64 said:
So, is this real?

Yes this is a real thread.

However, the gimbal in the first post won't ever be released now that DJI has implemented no-fly zones that keep you from flying anywhere in the 4th dimension.

OI Photography said:
nintendrone64 said:
So, is this real?

Yes this is a real thread.

However, the gimbal in the first post won't ever be released now that DJI has implemented no-fly zones that keep you from flying anywhere in the 4th dimension.

I bet you even managed to keep a straight face until the wry smile at the last 2 words ;)

Bmews

I thought the 4th axis was time, the other spatial 3 being already taken care of.
If you're telling me this is not real, it means I won't be able to fly my P2V+ back in time to bring back wated memories from when i did not own a phantom ?

That's a bummer...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1