H3-3D Shipping Yet?

Reaction score
I have one the stand alone H3-3D on pre-order for my P2 and was wondering if anyone has received notice or heard that their H3-3D has shipped?

I got an email from Helipal, saying they had them in stock. So I emailed them and as them when they could put it on my F450 they are building for me . . . their reply . ."Still waiting for items to get in stock, not sure when they are going to arrive".
So, I'm really confused!

Is that with the mounting bracket for the P2's without a hole?
Also-how do you upgrade the Gimbal, with no GCU?? As in the standard P2.....?

My P2 Combo with H3-3D shipped today from Atlanta Hobby and I will receive Monday. I called them this morning and Jim said hold on a minute let me go in the back...he came back on the phone and said yep, they have them and he would put the gimbal with my P2 for them to finish assembly....by 4pm they test flew and shipped my P2 Combo. My P2+ will arrive on Tuesday from Amazon by a supplier in CA. The guy at AH said I would have a hive of bumble bees. Yep, got the work to go with the nest of buzzers as well.

Just to be clear-the thread is about the H3-3D and mounting plate for the P2.........
Glad you're getting yours.
I'm waiting for one without the hole ;)

Pilot955 said:
I have one the stand alone H3-3D on pre-order for my P2 and was wondering if anyone has received notice or heard that their H3-3D has shipped?
First post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
but, keep us advised on the other thread about how you're doing with your P2+H3-3D combo.....thanks

Thanks, my P2 was shipped with the 2 axis gimbal and was supposed to be the three axis. I had to send it back to Atlanta and wait two weeks for the H3-3D gimbal to come in from DJI. They got their gimbals late yesterday afternoon and shipping them out today along with the combo orders they had as well.

Thanks, my P2 was shipped with the 2 axis gimbal and was supposed to be the three axis. I had to send it back to Atlanta and wait two weeks for the H3-3D gimbal to come in from DJI. They got their gimbals late yesterday afternoon and shipping them out today along with the combo orders they had as well.

Now were getting there....Thanks....

Rumours are that v2 of the H3-3D is already in production which incorporates the LP filter board into the guts of the gimbal. There may also be a rethink of the design in respect of the yaw motor since it appears there are multiple reports of it fouling on the P2 battery and causing jerky movement on that axis.

Seems like the H3-2D fiasco all over again !

Personally, I'm holding off purchase until they sort out their teething problems. I had all this crap when the H3-2D was launched and I'm not prepared to be DJI's testing ground again.

I will need two of these H3-3D's but I'm waiting..............

I asked about the newly shipped anti interference reinforcement board with the H3-3-D gimbals for jello effect...he ran to the back to check inventory before I got an answer...assuming that this is a new shipment the board will be included, I hope, will find out Monday?

I asked about the newly shipped anti interference reinforcement board with the H3-3-D gimbals for jello effect

Hi, from all the research I've done on this, I've learned that that anti-interference board has nothing whatsoever to do with 'jello' - rien, nichts, nada. It's there to cure any electrical interference that may be present in the FPV signal of some installations.

I will say that the h3-3d is a noisy mofo, and I'm willing to bed that's is also why the board is there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik