H3-3D producing wavey horizontal lines...video link so you can see

Reaction score
Wondering if this is from vibrations from the motors...or from the angle of the sun coming through the props? Hoping some of you have had the same experience and at least an explanation, hopefully a way to avoid it. Here's the video, it's short and you can instantly see it, it stops and starts up again too, any input appreciated because it's aggravating me

Wondering if this is from vibrations from the motors...or from the angle of the sun coming through the props? Hoping some of you have had the same experience and at least an explanation, hopefully a way to avoid it. Here's the video, it's short and you can instantly see it, it stops and starts up again too, any input appreciated because it's aggravating me

You're facing the sun and those wavy lines are the result of the props cutting across the sun leaving shadows across your video. You could lower the camera 5° or buy sun hood or even make one

Reactions: Christy
or get a ND filter such as the ND4 from Snake River Prototyping. That's what I use.

or get a ND filter such as the ND4 from Snake River Prototyping. That's what I use.

Just took a look at those. With the bar holding the GoPro in place on the Zenmuse, will that filter fit? Will it go down far enough? (hope that makes sense....)

Ok cool I was hoping it was that and not unbalanced blades or some other vibration, thanks

Making sure props are balanced wouldn't hurt either as it save wear on the motors bearings and for less vibrations in the air frame.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1