H3-3D GIMBAL SEEING DJI LANDDING ARM WHEN TURNING?

Reaction score
Hi I recently just got a dji phantom 2 with the h3-3d gimbal for my go pro hero 3 black. do you know how to adjust the gimbal i installed everything correctly and downloaded the latest firmware for the dji and the gimbal. cause when i first flew the dji phantom 2 and when i was done i reviewed the video at home it looks like when I'm turning the phantom I belive to the right you can see the landing arm of the dji to your left just curious if you found out a way to adjust that so it won't capture the arm on the go pro? and if anybody else had that problem or should i buy a bigger filter for the go pro so it won't capture the landing arm when turning flying the dji? and if you wanted to know what settings i used on the go pro it was 1080p 60fps on wide hope this info helps. thanks

Don't use the wide setting... that was my solution. I don't like the wide anywway, too much fisheye look for me

That being said, my gimbal seems bias to the left a bit with no way to correct this (Listen up DJI!) They should have a trim adjustment in the DJI assistant software...

@cactusjackslade cactusjackslade cool thanks man what setting would you recommend on the go pro i hate that fisheye to

cool thanks man what settings can you recommend me on my go pro hero 3 black? i don't like that fisheye myself

CactusJackSlade said:
Don't use the wide setting... that was my solution. I don't like the wide anywway, too much fisheye look for me

That being said, my gimbal seems bias to the left a bit with no way to correct this (Listen up DJI!) They should have a trim adjustment in the DJI assistant software...

chino316 said:
cool thanks man what settings can you recommend me on my go pro hero 3 black? i don't like that fisheye myself

CactusJackSlade said:

I shoot the medium setting 1080 @ 60fps.... always shoot 60fps no matter your other settings, it will help with jello issues

The key is to fly in a nice gentle manner so the legs don't move into frame.

sadly, DJI doesn't seem to offer the ability to lessen stick sensitivity to make slow turning more feasible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4