H3-3D Gimbal Motor Shaft

Reaction score
The shaft of the pitch motor on my gimbal broke. The rest of the gimbal, including the motor, seem to be in good shape. Do any of you know where I can get a replacement shaft or motor for a reasonable price? I was thinking of trying my luck with salvaging parts off of a broken gimbal from ebay, but obviously that is a gamble.

Defiantly give Usdronerepair a shout he straightened out one of my bent motors shafts. I'd say he has a few spare lying around.

The shaft of the pitch motor on my gimbal broke. The rest of the gimbal, including the motor, seem to be in good shape. Do any of you know where I can get a replacement shaft or motor for a reasonable price? I was thinking of trying my luck with salvaging parts off of a broken gimbal from ebay, but obviously that is a gamble.

Just replace the motor with the original stock. There are two motors used by DJI 2212 and 2312 and by just removing the prop with the black hub and if the shaft is all black it's a 2312 and if there is only a black dot on the shafts end it's a 2212

Motors only cost between $16.00 to $18.00 so there cheap enough to replace yourself.

Just replace the motor with the original stock. There are two motors used by DJI 2212 and 2312 and by just removing the prop with the black hub and if the shaft is all black it's a 2312 and if there is only a black dot on the shafts end it's a 2212

Motors only cost between $16.00 to $18.00 so there cheap enough to replace yourself.

Those are the flight motors. I need a gimbal motor. Thanks though.

I have a Roll motor and board (Gimbal Driver Roll V3) would that motor replace yours ? The reason for it being spare is that the ribbon cable clip is missing so ribbon does not hold in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.