H3-3D Gimbal for Sale ($200)

QYV

Reaction score
you should get over 200, I was in the market for a H3-3D a couple months ago and was watching ebay closely for about a month and all of them that hadn't been crashed, in great condition with all peripherals were going for around 240. 275 is a bit aggressive it might not make it there but who knows!
good luck :)

Treusse said:
I currently fly a Blade 350 and am going to purchase a phantom 2 V2. I would like to buy the gimbal for $200. Give me your email address and I will send you money via PayPal. What is your phone number, name and address?

[redacted]

ok first off, nice try lol. You did notice that the OP was just advertising his Ebay auction that STARTED at 200 right? Basically that dude just came here to advertise his auction, he only has 1 post... just like you.
btw, the auction already ended at 260

more importantly, you may want to reconsider just blasting your full name, address, email and phone number in a completely public place like this... that's basically asking for identity theft/fraud. I'm just trying to help you out mate... it's widely considered a bad idea to post that level of personal info publicly... better to exchange details like that over PM.

On this board you need I think a 5 or 10 post count to be allowed to PM (you're currently at 1) which really isn't hard to achieve, even if you have nothing useful to contribute you can just go into the videos section and post "cool video!" on a couple random topics.

enjoy your new P2!

Upon re-reading my original post I guess I was also making myself vulnerable to anyone who wanted to give me a bogus address where I could email the money.

Live and learn... Thanks for the heads-up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd