H3-3D acting strange

Reaction score
Hi guys

Quick question...

I normally do a pre flight check at home make sure everything is working before setting off and as normal the h3-3D works fine.

Transport p2 to my car sit it on the passenger seat drive to location..

Turn on everything no movement from the h3-3D grrr... On the odd occasion?!?

It's happened around 6 times now from around 20 flights and originally I would turn off unplug etc and keep trying until finally it would spring into life, I now have a quicker way of getting life into it...

Basicly I give it a little tap.. It then springs into life freaking out all over the place restart the p2 and its fine?

I have also noticed that transporting the p2 helps ie if it's a rough drive and the p2 moves about in the car I get the issue?

Anyone had similar know a fix? I'm gonna invest in a mount clip which should solve it but surely a little knock while its off shouldn't kill the thing?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When I say moves in the car I just mean tilts it's not flying around the back seats lol just I case anyone asks

Hi guys

Quick question...

I normally do a pre flight check at home make sure everything is working before setting off and as normal the h3-3D works fine.

Transport p2 to my car sit it on the passenger seat drive to location..

Turn on everything no movement from the h3-3D grrr... On the odd occasion?!?

It's happened around 6 times now from around 20 flights and originally I would turn off unplug etc and keep trying until finally it would spring into life, I now have a quicker way of getting life into it...

Basicly I give it a little tap.. It then springs into life freaking out all over the place restart the p2 and its fine?

I have also noticed that transporting the p2 helps ie if it's a rough drive and the p2 moves about in the car I get the issue?

Anyone had similar know a fix? I'm gonna invest in a mount clip which should solve it but surely a little knock while its off shouldn't kill the thing?

Cheers

I transport mine upside down on the backseat without a a gimbal lock and have never had problem in two years. But it sound more like you have a poor connection in either the ribbon cable supplying all three motors or the gray 8 pin cable to the gimbal not fully seated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20