Gwinnett & Hall Cty Pilots

Morning @McVenturesRC
I live in Johns Creek off exit 10 of the 400 and I am a new pilot of a Vision 2 +. I could use a little guidance on some best practices and recommendations for terrain mapping software. My # is 4046958868

Lawrenceville here...anybody know any nice places to fly..PH3

If you're just looking for a place to fly, check out the park on Hwy 124 in Snelleville. The big-*** park right past Sugarloaf. I fly there sometimes when I just want to fly and not really film.

Hi guys... I have my P3 stuck in a tree... is anyone down to meet me in lilburn to flyover to see if you see it? Maybe devise a rescue!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160808-220916.png
    Screenshot_20160808-220916.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_20160808-182147.png
    Screenshot_20160808-182147.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 378
Newbie in Lawrenceville/Suwanee area. Looking for a good place to learn to fly my New Phantom.

I am a P4P pilot in Cobb County. I am part 107 certified. Would love to get together and fly with other pilots. I've been eyeing Mt Yonah for a possible operation. I would also be happy to assist in the flyover for the lost bird if still needed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am a P4P pilot in Cobb County. I am part 107 certified. Would love to get together and fly with other pilots. I've been eyeing Mt Yonah for a possible operation. I would also be happy to assist in the flyover for the lost bird if still needed.

I'd be interested in going to Mt Yonah

Mike

Reactions: PageSide
Went to Tribble Mill Park in Lawrenceville today. Great place to fly down by the playground and lake. There's a big field and the lake to fly over.

Reactions: PageSide

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj