Guy Makes Gun Firing Drone WTF!!!

FPSrussia has been doing that for a while. hes got special permits to do the things he does. but check his youtube channel out. pretty cool stuff....

and he always seems to have a problem with the "watermelon insurgency" lol

Take a good look at this kid. Just another nobody like the one down in NC. A piss ant as a higher IQ.
View attachment 25016
I would not say that he is a nobody. He is obviously talented in robotics and engineering which could mean a great future but the last thing the public needs to see is some Dylan Roof looking mother fcker shooting his homemade gun drone in the woods via Youtube

I would not say that he is a nobody. He is obviously talented in robotics and engineering which could mean a great future but the last thing the public needs to see is some Dylan Roof looking mother fcker shooting his homemade gun drone in the woods via Youtube

I do not care how talented he may as he is just another Roof. Almost look a likes.
download (1).jpg
2A97E50400000578-3164261-image-a-14_1437071484420.jpg

Reactions: Ken Cruise
Interesting, but I'm getting where I cant stand watching internet videos due to all the ads.

I use Firefox with https everywhere and noscript extensions installed. It takes some getting used to but blocks most of the ads.

Interesting, but I'm getting where I cant stand watching internet videos due to all the ads.
With ya on that but they there .That one is faked . Seen it in here month's back and someone pointed
out there where no case's coming from the gun :eek: That guy is funny though .

I use Firefox with https everywhere and noscript extensions installed. It takes some getting used to but blocks most of the ads.
Have to check that out ! Never used Firefox.

With ya on that but they there .That one is faked . Seen it in here month's back and someone pointed
out there where no case's coming from the gun :eek: That guy is funny though .
I saw cases flying from the gun (dammit now we both have to watch those ads again) Third shot you can see the bullet casing

Reactions: Ken Cruise

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers