P3 Firmware Guess the Date - Win A Prize!

Reaction score
Guess the release date of the next P3 firmware update. The prize is bragging rights that you were right! :D

I'm guessing.................... 7/23/2015 (or intnl format 23/7/2015)

Reactions: Milehighdesign
Trading on insider info again, eh? :rolleyes:

All updates welcome. Waiting for the promised P3P full feature set supported by the P2V+, such as POI and Waypoint flying. The best is apparently about to get better! I have already logged one P3P flight with a nearly 3 mile control range, including video feed, in the city, without exceeding 400 feet in elevation! Absolutely awesome! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jcknows0
I've flown over 710,000ft in 130 flights and 15 hours flight time, and haven't even taken the spare bird out of the closet yet. :cool:

200,000 feet in 77 flights and 7 hours flight time, and I am just stretching my wings. Spare bird is still in the Amazon shopping cart. :cool:

"Just imagine how much different the life of an American Indian would have been with a reconnaissance drone for hunting and warfare!" --GadetGuy

I find it very reassuring, knowing I have another P3P tucked away at home while I'm out flying. Eagle 15 and Eagle 20 :D
I just want the Amazon 30 day return policy on the new one to begin from the date of loss, rather than now! ;)

I just flew my new P2 and P3 side by side for upcoming event and it really is night and day. No matter how great the gopro camera not being able to control ISO is frustrating. I've been so spoiled in the last month with 60 flights and 600k ft logged. It's great to see how many hours I've logged, just don't want to get too haughty....

I just flew my new P2 and P3 side by side for upcoming event and it really is night and day. No matter how great the gopro camera not being able to control ISO is frustrating. I've been so spoiled in the last month with 60 flights and 600k ft logged. It's great to see how many hours I've logged, just don't want to get too haughty....
But what's your guess on new firmware release date?!

Knowing software companies it usually will be a month later for normal important updates like this one. So I'd imagine any day now. It seems like you have insider info though. Is this the moment where i bet the drone on it knowing full well you got a spare in the closet?

I am thinking 9-7-2015. I won't install till 11-7-2015. After what 1.2.6 in combo with the app 1.2 did. Just happy to be back on 1.1.9 now.

I blew this one! Probably since they opened up the beta to everyone, they started from scratch on the next version update. I'll say April 1st, 2016. :D

Yup, it was August 4, but in the Orient First...
Isn't that where the Sun rises first too? ;-)

I already downloaded the Go App and updated my Phantom 3 FirmWare, as well updated my RC.
It was a lot of Fun. Now I can hardly wait to go out and fly... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: snerd
Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone else! It's our secret! We'll have all the fun this way! It's the best update ever! Can't wait to fly today, and try out all the new features they added! ;-)

My money is still on August 4th. Anyone want to bet against me? :D

I wonder why DJI releases their firmwares on a Friday? Maybe Friday is deadline day in China? Asking me to finalise anything on a Friday means I will rushing everything to get down the pub for a coldie. Maybe Aussie culture is little different. Anyways, imagine coming in on a Monday and finding out that everyone had crashed over the weekend because you forgot to hit the save button :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj