Guess as to what the next DJI version will contain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So here is what i think.
Now that GOPro is going to release the gopro4 which will have 1080P at 120 FPS and 720P at 240 for slow motion effects this is a given in the next Phantom vision 3 or whatever they call it. What I think is sorely missing in this is the ability to actually zoom in without flying it lower. I wanted to get shots of my roof top and flew the PV2+ too low and of course as a beginner I hit a tree. It would of course add money to the unit but a camera and software that you could zoom in with would be a welcoming feature. A better gimbal in future revisions. I also think they should include a GPS tracker in the unit for all of us to have a fighting chance if it does a flyaway and I think they should figure out whats causing some of these units to go beserk and fly away to begin with. A better camera of course is also a given. a battery that could last 45 minutes would be great. The only problem with this is that these birds will probably be outlawed in two years so there wont be many more revisions so enjoy it now..just my thoughts love to hear from others what they think will happen with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj