Ground station video not understood by Computer

Reaction score
My camera works and plays back perfectly when I fly it manually but when I send it on a Ground Station mission, it records to the 32GB card but I can not play the video. I have the MP4 Player, Downloader and Converter installed on my computer but when I insert the card into a USB reader, I get an "Error 2048" window popup that says it can not read/recognize the file. Its there, it just does not understand the File type. Everything else is fine. Sometimes even though the card is installed properly, my Android phone tells me there is no SD Card installed. I've tried using Quicktime, Explorer, Microsoft Video etc. but its still not recognized. I saved two 300,000 KB video to my documents but no way to read them. Weird-Help

Are you manually starting the video before flight in GS and stopping it before shutting off the battery.

If you have a file that can be read, put it back in the camera and restart the quads power for about 30 seconds and power back off. See if the file can then be accessed. This will work 80% of the time and closes the open file so it can be read. If it won't there are programs available that will fix and open file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers