Ground Station RTH Altitude Settings

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to change the RTH Altitude setting in Ground Station. I set my aircraft altitude as RTH altitude but it's only 66 feet. My failsafe altitude is 250 ft. I don't want to do a ground station flight at this 66 foot setting.
What am i missing? Thanks

Not sure I understand the question. But if you lose contact with transmitted, it will finish mission at altitudes set when you programed the mission. If you want your waypoint altitude higher, tap the waypoint on your devise and set altitude there. Not sure if that is what you were asking.

Not sure I understand the question. But if you lose contact with transmitted, it will finish mission at altitudes set when you programed the mission. If you want your waypoint altitude higher, tap the waypoint on your devise and set altitude there. Not sure if that is what you were asking.

Thanks but when I powered up the Drone it went to my 250 RTH altitude like I had it set. All good. Thanks for the response.

After you change it to 200 ft. You are hitting apply, correct! Also for it to save the info you have to be connected to Phantom via wifi with it powered on.
Give that a try and go out of the app and back and check to see if it retained the info. Also if the craft is turned odd and you gomintonthe app it will show N/A until your powered up and connected then it show up again.

Thanks RoyVa. Me and my son are new Phantom pilots and just learning all the ins and outs. Had no idea of all their capabilities. I can't wait to see where we will be in 5 years with this stuff!

Nick have you checked out any of the you tube videos on the Phantoms different functions. They are a lot of valuable info and good learning tools.
Picture and watching help a lot too. Enjoy flying with your son!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.